5/02/18

relax and enjoy {lawn fawn}...

Hey there friends!  There is this stamp set that I saw and fell in love with and I knew I had to have it.  I went to a crafty weekend and we had a gift exchange and I had this set in my hands....and then someone  (it was a white elephant style gift swap) stole it from me!  Can you believe it?  lol!  Then a few weeks later, a very sweet crafty friend sent it to me.  That set is Lawn Fawn's Rub-a-Dub-Dub.  Cute right?

Lawn Fawn

I wanted all these images to stand out so I die cut them all out, did a little coloring and then popped them up on a scored card front.  I then popped the card front up on fun foam onto a white Neenah 110 lb card base.  To finish off the card, I went in on the tub and the shower head and did a little coloring with a Clear Glitter Gel pen.  I love the sparkle!

Lawn Fawn

So glad you stopped in today!  I hope you have enjoyed my Lawn Fawn Creation.  Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. ah I just love this! Love the simple scene you created. I finally got a scoreboard, so I will be doing some scored card fronts very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet crafty friend you have to send this set to you :) I love how you played with it, too...beautiful coloring and of course, your scoring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS