5/05/18

MFT Countdown Day 3...

Day 3 of the My Favorite Things Countdown is here!  I have a clean and simple card to share with you, using the new set Let's Flamingle!  We have a few more days of the countdown left, so just remember that everything you see this week will be available next Tuesday, May 8th at 8pm CST.  

Here is today's card...

MFT May 2018 Release

First, I used the Itsy Bitsy Polka Dot Background to create the stripe on the card base.  Next, I die cut and colored up those adorable flamingos.  They were easy to position all tangled up on the card from. Last, I heat embossed the sentiment on a black strip of paper to finish off the card.

MFT May 2018 Release

The rest of the Design Team has lots to share so check out the MFT Blog for a list of places to stop.  Thanks for coming by today!  Have a great day!




4 comments:

  1. Super cute card, Laurie! Only you could line up those polka dots so perfectly...I love the impact of your intertwined flamingos, too...such a sweet design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. clean simple and super elegant card!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS