12/17/15

just for you...

unnamed

Have you seen the newest Simon Release?  Its up and ready to shop!  You can click HERE to see the entire release.

I do have a card to share with you first before you head to shop!  This card uses the new heart die called Bramble Heart.  It is a gorgeous intricate die.  I actually cut some of the branches out to create this CAS card...

IMG_2556

I took some adorable Pretty Pink Posh Heart Sequins and added them onto the branches for a pop of color.  I grabbed the Summer Garden set and stamped a sentiment, perfectly placed with my Misti.  Last, I popped the front panel up on my card base with some white fun foam.  You can find all of these products linked below.  

IMG_2570

Hope you have enjoyed my card!  I know there will be lots of this new release to see today so stop over to the Simon Says blog to see more!

Thanks for coming by today!  :)



Supply List: 


6 comments:

  1. For me?!!! I couldn't be more thrilled!!! SO gorgeous...
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! And I love that you cut out a few of the branches, it helps to highlight the ones that are left!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAS perfection in that classic Laurie style!!!! Beautiful work! Happy Holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS