5/17/15

Spiffy...

I needed a Grade School age birthday card and I new these Terrific Ties from MFT would be perfect.

May 2015 MFT

I stamped them in Lush Lagoon, Banana Split, Orange Zest and Sour Apple.  Using my Misti, (MFT has Misti's!!!) I lined up the 2 sentiments from the same set.  I cut out the front panel just to add another layer to my card base.  Super CAS and super easy....as usual!

May 2015 MFT

Do you have any fun plans for today?  We skipped church today....shhhh!  Other than that we have quite a to-do list and a Piano recital.  We have had a TON of rain.  And I see sunshine now....so I think I am off to sit on the deck for a little while!  Hope your Sunday is nice and relaxing! 





4 comments:

  1. This is adorable Laurie and I love the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! I love the fun ties and that sentiment rocks!! It reminds me of my grandmother!! she used to say that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So super cute, Laurie .. it is fit to be "tied!"
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS