6/23/14

thanks!

Stoppin in with a super quick card today.  I haven't been home again and have missed my craft room and crafty friends like crazy!  I need to catch up with the blogging world here soon and see whats new!  We've been in KC at Great Wolf Lodge with the kiddos.  We had a great time but I think I am all traveled out for awhile.  

I saw a Jennifer McGuire video recently and was reminded of this fun technique.  It has been ages since I inked up an embossing folder.  So I had to try it out with a little chevron....

IMG_9915

I kept it simple by adding in a chalked up bubble die from Simon Says , and then adding in a sentiment from the coordinating stamp set, Thought Bubbles. (Links below)  Easy peasy!

Hope your summer is going well!  I can't believe we are at the end of June already!  We will be back to school before we know it.

Thanks for stopping in!  Have a great week!



Supply List: 

10 comments:

  1. You have been missed love this card CAS but very elegant love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I totally forgot about that technique. This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that embossing - it has been a while for me too... going to go now! TO THE CRAFT CAVE!!

    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Laurie, I'm back from vacay truing to play catch up too!! LOVE everything you've done while I was away. Your PTI projects rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, Laurie, the chevron background looks great, and I love that speech bubble! We used to love to go to Great Wolf Lodge when my kids were a bit younger, it's not their thing anymore and that makes me sad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so simply beautiful! I love the chalking you did in the speech bubble! I wish I knew how to do that!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS