5/13/14

Introducing Ultimate Baby Inspiration...


Welcome to our first day of Group Posts for the May Papertrey Ink release.  Today's goodies are really fun!  I am SO excited to see what the other DT girls have made up for this, so I will be hopping along with you today!  There are a couple new sets and some AMAZING new dies for all things baby!

Our challenge was to create a card, a tag and a pair of booties.  Yes, I said booties!  FUN, right?

Here are my projects for today...

IMG_1773

Today's card is a CAS card featuring the new set called Rattled.  I stamped the large image in Dark Chocolate and then added in the matching die cuts, the rattle and the bow.  The background is impressed with the Striped Impression plate.  

IMG_1759

I made a matching tag using Tag Sale #3.  I added in another rattle and bow, and then a sentiment from the same Rattled set.  I tied a little knot using some Chocolate Bakers Twine

IMG_1763

And last but not least are the little felt booties.   This month PTI is releasing a full set of dies to make the booties and then some little extra add on sets to make the booties even cuter!  

IMG_1752

I used Vintage Cream felt for the main part of the booties and again for the decoration on the bottom...keep scrolling to see that!  :)

IMG_1755

I added in some brown buttons to adhere down the little strap.  (The bakers twine and clothespin are just decoration to hold the pair together for a gift.)

IMG_1756

You can see that there are 2 parts that hold the back of the bootie together.  It's amazing how easy these things are to stitch up.  Erin has some really helpful videos to watch too, just to get you started!

IMG_1753

I added in the patches on the bottom, laying them onto the Dark Chocolate felt bottom.  

IMG_1757

These new dies are SO fun and I just keep thinking how user friendly they are.  I can't wait to make another pair!

Stop by and see what the other girls have made up for today...



Thanks so much for stopping by!  Stop back by tomorrow for another PTI post!


18 comments:

  1. Just awesome...love those booties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and so "classic" - LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gift tag is a real winner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh those booties...squeal, this is such a sweet post Laurie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. a perfect gift set - i love the way you flip flopped the colors of the rattle on the tag and card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these booties and your beautiful projects! Oh how I want those dies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my! ADORABLE! I don't think you can get any sweeter than this!?!...Love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super sweet project. I just love those booties!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those booties are pure sweetness! I love the little button such a perfect gift set!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So precious!!! I'm loving your booties, card and tag!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darling, darling, darling! Love how you close pinned the booties together. This is the cutest little gift set.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the button you added to the booties and the card and tag are soo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG that is sooooo cool and cuteeeee:) You are sooo talented:)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS