5/05/13

a striped hello...

I want to use PTI's hello die on everything.  Help me.  It just has so many possibilities.  So here is a little negative die + stripe usage....

IMG_9528

So instead of coral and gray, I have now moved on to navy and red.  FUN times!  I stamped the stripes across the background and then cut out a cirlce with my creative memories circle cutter.  Yes I still have it.  Yes the blades are still sharp after years of use.  And yes.  I still love that thing.  Then I put the circle on the front of the card and cut the top and bottom off to fit snuggly in the corner.  I ran it though with the hello die washi taped in place and the attached it to my card front with foam tape.  I finished it off with a little enamel dot.  Yes.  I love those too.  I need more.  I just ordered some this weekend with the enabling help of my friend Amy. Thank girl!  :)

I got to see Amy this weekend!  My husband is working in her town so I went up to visit and we got to do a little shopping and a Chipotle lunch!  One day of perfection for sure.  (Minus telling the kids to keep their hands in their pockets after knocking a display of smooches ink on the floor.  Oh my!)

So now I am home with a few minutes of quiet and wanted to share my card with you!  Hope you are having a great weekend!  Thanks for stopping in!

24 comments:

  1. *thud* ... this card is all *kinds* of amazing Laurie!!! I love everything about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over the top amazing!!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! and I still have my Creative Memories circle cutter...definitely was a great investment :)! So glad you and Amy got to hang out yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now just stop it - you're too much!!! The stripes have me swooning again!!
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So in love with this card. I have a thing for navy stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!! Glad you had fun with your friend too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe....we did have fun....it's been waaaayyy too long!!! We need our Stampin' Away weekends again!!! Anyway, love the stripes.....especially behind the hello die!!!! Too cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well hello gorgeous! Somebody famous said that I think ;)
    LOVE your move to navy and red, cute card Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh hello indeed! This beauty has now got the Lionel Ritchie song stuck in my head! Hello... is it me you're looking for? Ha!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Love this design!! Just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Laurie, I love this Hello die, too! And this card is something NEW with it! AMAZING!! WOW!!!! I think I just fainted...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh, this is fabulous, Laurie! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fab. Just fab. Love the pop of color in that enamel dot!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this! Those stripes look awesome behind the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Laurie, I LOVE this card...OMG I've never seen anything like it. So stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow, I love this!! Super, super cute & trendy! Love the graphic design and the enamel dot!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS