10/27/12

Retro Sketches #35

Not quite sure how its the weekend already.  The older I get, the faster time goes.  My mom always told me that when I was younger.  You know back when time seemed to stand still....escpecially during a Sunday morning Sermon.  Now?  I am not sure what I did yesterday.  It went by too fast.  :)  

This week we have a fun sketch from the super talented, Jen Wills.  You can see her original card HERE.  And here is my take....

IMG_8414

I used one of my new FAVORITE sets by Tami Mayberry.  You seriously need to see this set.  The font is adorable...you know how I am about fonts....and there are TONS of sentiments!  You can see the full set HERE.  These stamps produce the most amazing images too.  

Here is this week's sketch...

rs35

Can't wait to see your take on this sketch!  Link up over at the Retro Sketches blog.  Check out what Arielle, Kasia, Suzanne and Jen have for us too!  This sketch could be interpreted so many different ways so I'm excited to see!

Have a great day!

17 comments:

  1. I love all the gorgeous little lamp shades. So sweet Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww...love all the paper pieces lamp shades...fab sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little lamps are adorable and clearly we were on the same wavelength this week with the paper piecing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great little forest of lamps! Love your take on this sketch Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the paper pieced shades!! Great take on the sketch. I'm with you re: time going by too quickly and my mom told me one day I would want my days to go by as slowly as they did when I was a kid - didn't believe her then but sure do now LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute as cute can be, Laurie! LOVE all the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your card and all the layering of the lamps, so sweet
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a sweet display of lamps! CUTE Laurie!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Laurie, first of all, I love the new blog header! So fresh and fun :) Then all the adorable lamp shades, how cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the retro shades. You know they are so back in fashion here and so expensive! Great take on a great sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ca-ute!! Love the different patterned lampshades!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this paper pieced beauty Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super FUN card! Love those lampshades! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow...this is so gorgeous! I love it! And so creative too :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS