8/30/12

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #68

It's all about school today at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!  I have a fun "Top of the Class" type card to share.  I am using new stamps designed by my friend Stephanie Washburn!  

IMG_7870_edited-1

This adorable background was made using ABC Background.  I stamped the sentiment and apple in white using the set Teachers Notes.  I made my own little chalkboard with a red frame and then used the Pennant Trim Die from Verve for the little banner edge.

I hope that you can play along too, this week!  Stop over to the CAS-ual Fridays blog to check out the sponsor and prize for this challenge  Here is this week's challenge badge...



Thanks for coming by today!  Have a great day!

12 comments:

  1. Perfection. You know I love the kraft, red, white, black combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sweet card makes me wish I had a chalkboard to work on at work...I love them! The whiteboards we have just don't seem school-like to me...guess we're old-skool if we dig the chalk-boards right? Or just old! LOL! ;D
    Fabulous card!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That white ink really looks like chalk on your black board. Sweet thank you card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is super fabulous...love all the alphas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute alpha background and "chalkboard"! Love the little banners you added, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this card-the text background and the little blackboard inspired me to enter the 'back to school' challenges out there in blogging land-so thank you (I linked up your blog and photo on my post to make sure you got the credit for inspiring this childless crafter!!-scheduled to come out tomorrow) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it...so neat! I love the "chalk board" at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Steoh's BG is awesome and you made perfect use of it for this challenge! I love the tiny chalkboard!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the background and your chalkboard! Sweet CAS card! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isn't that new BG stamp awesome! I love it! Cute idea with the little flags!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is such a cool background stamp. I was glad to know you didn't stamp each letter individually. LOL Love your design as always.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS