7/13/12

More Flip Flops? Yep!


What? Another flip flop post?  Yep!  I made this one awhile back and look where its falling!  It's a flip flop frenzy here on my blog!  I said yesterday I loved them!  ha!  Ok this week's CAS-ual Fridays is all about paper strips.  When I got all my CSS stuff for this last release and then found out we had to use paper strips....this little banner and the flip flops stuck out for this challenge!  Here is my card...

IMG_7297_edited-1

I used the new Favor Flags banner for the mat, and the new CSS set Summer Fun for the sentiment and those adorable flip flops!

Here is this week's challenge badge...


Go stop by the CAS-ual Fridays blog to see about this week's Sponsor/prize and to see all the DT's paper stripy cards!  :)  Thanks for coming by!  I promise my next post won't involve flip flops!  hehe!

26 comments:

  1. LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! that background!! So clever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too too cute, love it! Thx for coming by to pay a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the weaving here Laurie~so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a FUN idea Laurie, very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet...I love the woven mat for your flip flops :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really more flip flops? Keep em coming Laurie because I love them too and love what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! Love it ! Love it! Love it! I don't know which I am impressed with most...this one or the last one! Your creative ideas amaze me !

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are the queen of creating mats, Laurie :) Another great flip flop card! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can flip flop all you want, so fun! Clever and perfectly woven paper strips, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable Laurie! Love the clean look of this awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So very clever. I love your banner mat. Please don't stop with the flip flops. Keep 'em coming.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Flip-floppin' in style, girlie! LOVE the idea of the banner mat - AWESOME!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. so cute and so well done. i just love everything you make.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful card, Laurie!! Your woven banners are perfect with your flips:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Total awesomeness! Very clever use of the banners. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great idea to weave with the banners! It looks really neat, especially in kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic combination! Those flip flops are just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the flip flop fetish! Giggle! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this! Your background strips for the flip flops is cool! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love, love, love this! What a great way to use those flags!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Too fun! Love how you used the Favor Flag dies for your background.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I vote this card one of the most clever cards I have seen in a long time. well designed, colors are just right and the use of the banner? well, its a good thing you are on the DT because this is a winning card for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Brilliant! Love the woven banners!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS