3/14/12

a new little challenge...

...over at the Paper Dolls blog this week is right up my alley!  It's all about Spring bling!  It's in the air right?  A whopping 79 degrees here yesterday!  I love it!  So here is my Spring bling card for this week...

IMG_5766_edited-1

This is a CASE of one of my own cards I made recently!  The background is from Clear and Simple.  It's one of 6 backgrounds that come in one set!  (Just a little plug for one of my favorite sets, Background Basics I!)  ;)  That is Slate ink from Amuse.  It's a perfect match for Smokey Shadow!  Oh and that label die is also from CSS.  Love that shape!  The sentiment set is from PTI...the name is escaping me at the moment.  And these gorgeous pink flowers from Zva.  I added a little bling in to finish!  

If you have time to join us over at the Paper Dolls blog, click HERE to link up your creation!  I hope you can play along with us!

Have a great day!

ETA: I know you might have seen this post before...technical problems!  :)  So here it is again since it went away the other day!  

12 comments:

  1. Laurie this card is beautiful! I love pink and gray as a color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgoeus card-I love that background-off to check it out now. The gems are a perfect accent-just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photo girl! Stunning mostly white card. LOVE! Stunning fonts in that sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo pretty! Just love that 'pop' of the pink!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! So classy and elegant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laurie, that is stunning!! I love the background and all of the elements you used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Laurie! Just love the pop of color against smokey shadow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is so beautiful! Absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous in a classic Laurie style! I love, love the colors and those pink flowers are so beautiful! Love the background too!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS