2/22/12

Heaven sent...

I had to stop in right quick with a super simple card.  I looked back at the cards that I had photographed forever ago and never posted and found this one.  This one, I am certain, came from a little Cristina influence.  She is amazingly talented and not to mention very sweet!  So here it is...

IMG_3814

That adorable gingham paper is from Amuse.  Layered with a mat stack and some foam tape.  Easy peasy!   

I have just finished up some posting, scheduled for the next few days!  I am going to be away from the blogo for a few days but wanted to let you know to stay tuned for some amazing...AMAZING things...from both DeNami and Clear and Simple!  You are NOT going to want to miss it!  I am sure over the next few days I will be laying around quite a bit, so I am hoping to catch up with all my blog friends!  My reader is overflowing with crafty goodness!  

Thanks so much for coming by!  Have a great evening!

15 comments:

  1. A very sweet card. I hope things go well for you. I'll be thinking about you and sending you healing thoughts. Take advantage of this down time. I hope your family will wait on you hand and foot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable, Laurie! I hope whatever is going on you are doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. simple and very adorable card.
    Love the onesie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooh! Laurie this is super super cute!! Love the gingham onesie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable!
    Love that gingham onesie...
    love that gingham...
    it's my fave...
    and just a perfect card for a little one!
    Thinking of you and hope you're soon feeling better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really adorable card! That certainly gives me an idea for making dd's baby shower invites! Hope you get well and enjoy your time "laying around"

    ReplyDelete
  7. TOTALLY CUTE!!! Lovin' that gingham onesie!!! Hope you're doing GREAT!!! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely a Christina influence but so your CAS style too, all the same it's super cute :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card. Bitty baby blessings is an all time favorite of mine. I love that onsie!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet CAS baby card!
    Sending good vibes your way! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so fabby!! I'll be thinking of you- let us know how you do.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw! Love you! Thanks for the shout-out, and take care!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just discovered your site, and I LOVE what I see here.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS