4/10/11

Monday Mojo 185

**Scroll down for my  DeNami Blog Hop Post!**

I am just getting back home from my super crafty weekend with the girls! Let me tell you how much fun we had....LOTS! Lots of shopping, talking, card making and a ton of laughter.  I think I burned some....*some*...calories laughing so much and really I needed to. We ate a lot of fun...not so healthy...stuff. Yum. That's all I am saying about that! ;)

So I did have a chance to play along with the Mojo sketch while on my super fun weekend! Here is my card....

IMG_0745_edited-1

I will attach the sketch at the bottom and you will see that turned the sketch on its side! I am LOVING this Stella and Rose paper...so much that I did not want to cut it up. But I did. :)  This little Verve sentiment is so cute!  I am thinking I need that set now.  Thanks Amy....she is an enabler.  A big enabler.  We won't go into how much money she cost me this weekend.  ;)

IMG_0746_edited-1

I added a little fun border, a doily and my oh so favorite buds!  (Dana...LOOK...Orange!!) Oh and that silver bling!  You know how I love silver bling! 

Here is this weeks sketch....


I have to say too, I have been ridiculously busy lately and I have been a terrible blog friend.  My google reader is bjusting at the seams, its so full!  I know I have missed so many gorgeous creations!  I have requested a few more hours in every day but that request has not been answered yet.  I am sure that is a no-go!  I hope to have some time to come and visit and leave some love! 

I do SO appreciate your comments and emails!  Each one makes my day!  Thanks so much for coming by today and I hope you have a fantastic week!

32 comments:

  1. Love this Laurie! I'm thinking I need to invest in some doily punches and some flowers!
    A lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurie...so jealous!
    So far yours and Amy's cards have completely blown me away with all the deliciousness!
    Love the colors...
    LOVE. that. paper!
    And the roses...
    completes it!
    A stunningly gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurie, Sounds like you had a fabulous weekend away! Can't wait to see more of what you created! This is beautiful! I love those little rosettes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Fabulous take on the Mojo sketch. Glad you had fun with the girls, despite all the enabling LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enabling friends are the best! Glad you had a fun weekend! Your card is GORGEOUS! The bow is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love how you flipped the sketch. Such a pretty card! Can't wait to see all your fabulous creations from your girls weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your weekend sounds great!! And this card is stunning. I really love how elegant & simple it is. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you had such a fun time! I love this card Laurie - I actually really like the orange - not a color I usually use but it looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card Laurie! That doily is perfect with a big old organza bow! And your weekend sounds like the best fun ;)
    Hugs, Ruth S
    ps. Just saw your win at Papercrafts Connection!! Yay!! Big congrats ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Gorgeous card! I love the little sentiment too, and the doily, and the ribbon, and the paper...-just everything:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awe, what a great card! Sounds like you girls had tons of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowzers! Look at that amazing bow!! Gorgeous colour combo and I really want that doily die! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on the March Gallery Challenge win over at Paper Crafts Connection!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful, Laurie! LOVE your color combo and that gorgeous bow! So glad you had a good weekend! I'll get our pic to you this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous, Laurie! Congrats on your March Gallery Challenge win at Paper Crafts Connection!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is gorgeous Laurie! Love the colors and the fabulous details! I am moving to Kansas to play with you and your friends! So jelous! :0)Glad you had a blast! Congrats on your challenge win over at PC! You ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is beautiful and perfectly your style! Love those orange buds ... so pretty! The real reason I'm here though is I recognized your card on Facebook this morning. Huge congrats little lady!! Your win is well deserved!!! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on your Stamping Royalty win!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Holy cow, I just adore this, Laurie!!! I think this is one of my favorites ever made by you!!!! I love it all! Orange is just so surprisingly pretty on cards.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is SO BEAUTIFUL! LOVE the doily, that patterned paper, the loopy loopy bow, and the buds!!! Gorgeous work, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I LOVE this Laurie! It was so fun to watch you make this! hehe I need to try this color combination....unique and gorgeous! As for the enabling, you are welcome!!! :) I miss you already!

    ReplyDelete
  22. You already know I love this card!! The colors are spectacular! I love those 3 little roses on the doily!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This card is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love your die cut, with the meshlike riboon, and the mini flowers are perfect! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow! That ribbon really stands out on this card, which is beautiful. The color combination is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  25. this card is just stunning... I too was wondering if the doily was a punch or a die? Can ya share the info....lol. Thx for sharing your creativity

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS