1/09/10

Fun and simple flower!

I follow Dawn McVey's blog and she recently had a post about how to make fluffy flowers that were so cute! I didn't have the material she used so I just improvised a little! I basically cased this card from the card that she made in her video.


I used TAC's Script Background on some cream colored cardstock. I took my Marvy flower punch and cut out 3 flowers from the stamped image. Then I scrunched them all up, added a button with some twine and glued it down! What a cute and easy way to make a great focal point on a card!

Hope you like it! Have a great day!!
Supplies:
Stamps: TAC Forever Friends, Script Background, PTI Polka Dot Basics
Paper: Pink Bazzill, PTI Kraft Cardstock, Misc Cream Cardstock
Ink: Burnt Umber, Versamark
Misc: Sheer pink ribbon, Pink button, twine, Fiskars Upper crest punch, clear embossing powder

7 comments:

  1. I wish I had the script background--I would case this card for my workshops this week. I love everything about this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER cute! Absolutely love it - so soft and pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle TOTALLY took my comment :) LOVE THIS CARD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is a stunning card! I absolutely LOVE it!
    Angel Hugs,
    Bridgett

    ReplyDelete
  5. super duper cute! I love this idea!!! and the script background on the flower is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that flower! I have the script background and don't use it enough! I am so doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this cute card. I'm definitely going to try that scrucnhy flower. Thanks for the creative inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS