11/24/09

In the mood for polka dots...

What's new you say? OK, I know I always am. So much that I had to use a little PTI today! Brought to you by PTI's Polka Dot Basics. I love set set more than my luggage! (Yes I am channeling Pioneer Woman!) It is SO fantastic! Polka dots just add so much and this set makes it so much easier!

Here is just a quick and simple card I made today using PTI and TAC. The Running Stitches are from TAC, along with the Merry Christmas sentiment. The polka dots and that fantastic Pure Poppy button are from PTI. What a great combo!


Yes, I know I am back to red and brown! I can't help it! My favorite colors! Hope you like it! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Luvin' the polka dots and that big satin bow... just lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS