3/12/09

Damask....I've jumped on the bandwagon!

Well, it took me awhile but I have! I love the Damask look and as my friend says....it's everywhere! (You can check out her stuff HERE!)



I just received TAC's Aged Ornaments. I have to say when it first came out I didn't give it a second look. Just wasn't into it! NOW, I love it! It is a great stamp set for backgrounds! It is just so elegant! I love it! Oh, I think I already said that! Anyway, here are 2 cards I made with this set!



This set is only $10.95 for 6 stamps! It would be a great one to add to your collection! Call or email me to place your order! ll_willison@yahoo.com


Hope you like them! Thanks for looking!

Laurie

Supplies: (for both cards)

Stamp: TAC's Aged Ornaments, Dear Friend, You are

Paper:Brown, White and Scarlet TAC Cardstock

Ink: Burnt Umber

Misc: Brown Ribbon, Red Ribbon, Pop Dots

6 comments:

  1. Love, love, love them!!! Great cards, great style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I think I'll be trying my hand at this soon.

    Sarah G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!! Great color combo & layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this set...I need to use it more often....Great cards!1

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this set, haven't used it yet. Thank you so much for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, love these! I have this set, and always forget to pull it out! But I love how you've made backgrounds out of the stamps!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS