1/02/08

New Catalog is here!!!!

Yeah!! The new catalog is here! There are so many new adorable stamps and paper sets! There are also several new tools and lots of new embellishments!


I am hoping to have an open house, like I said in my last post! I will let you know of the date pretty soon!


I am going to have a special for January/February! Host a party and get a stamp set for free! Contact me by phone or by email, ll_willison@yahoo.com to get a date set!


I am going to attach a card that my sister and I made this last weekend. We used the "moreabundace" set and made this waterfall card!

If you would like to buy a catalog, give me a call! I have them in stock now and they are $5!

Have a Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

  1. I love it!! What a great idea for a way to use that stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS